Burger King of Aim Series #2
• Console: PC
• Game: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
• Mode: 1v1 aim map (Link)
• Participants: max. 32 players
• Format: double elimination bracket
First to 10
Double elim BO1
WB Final = BO3
LB Final = BO3
Double Elim BO3
Final = BO5
• Check-in: players must confirm their presence with a check-in before the official start of the tournament. If you fail to do so, you will not be able to play in the tournament.
• Discord: Make sure to be present on the server to contact admins/opponents.
• Server: 3 options
A. Use your own server if available.
B. Host a free server on www.fshost.me
(load the right map with the following command: rcon host_workshop_map 122443683 - then launch the correct config: rcon exec esl1on1aim.cfg)
C. Host an in-game lobby (coinflip if you can't decide on who's host: https://justflipacoin.com/).
• Pause: If a player has an issue, that person is allowed to pause the game for a maximum of 5 minutes. The players should not pause the game during a round. The admins will decide if the pause is abusive or not.
• Disconnect: If a player disconnects during a game and is not able to return, the player will lose by forfait. No exceptions. If your opponents disconnects, wait on the server until an admin confirms your victory.
• Admin: Admins have the final say and those discussions are not up for debate. Make sure to use the code of your match (in the bracket) in all communication.
• Demos: It is mandatory for all players to record one point-of-view (POV) demo per map for the full duration of all matches without exceptions. In general, incomplete or not working demos will be treated as missing demos, although the final decision is up to the admin.
• Students only: This tournament is for students that go to a Belgian university or college ONLY.
• Streaming: If you choose to stream your game, the recommended delay is two minutes. We encourage people to stream, but be aware of the vulnerabilities associated.
• Cheating: As per normal competitive ruling, use of external programs to improve one’s gameplay, such as (but not limited to) bots, aim locks, scripts (except for buy, toggle and demo) etc. is prohibited and will result in a 2 year BCL-ban.